We provide accounting services for individual and business tax returns, financial statements, payroll and QuickBooks. We believe our clients deserve the support and care to help them be successful in their personal and professional lives.
Already a client?
Sign into the Client Portal
by clicking below.
Our tax preparers can process business and personal tax returns in all 50 states.
If you are behind on previous years tax returns, we will work with you to get them updated as soon as possible to minimize penalties and interest.
BUSINESS TAX PREPARATION AND FILING
Operating a business takes a lot of your time and you shouldn’t spend countless hours trying to figure out tax preparation. Our business tax preparation services include:
- S Corporation Tax Return
- C Corporation Tax Return
- LLC Tax Return
- Estate Tax Returns
- Trust Tax Returns
INDIVIDUAL INCOME TAX PREPARATION AND FILING
Trying to keep up with tax law, accounting for all credits and deductions can be overwhelming and time consuming. We will work with you to gather all of the information you need and prepare your tax return while you focus on more important aspects of your life. Our sliding price scale keeps tax preparation affordable for you and your family.
- Individual Tax Returns: April 15
- Tax Return Extension: October 15
QUICKBOOKS AND BOOKKEEPING
Whether you are looking for someone to be hands on in managing your books or for training on how to use the QuickBooks software, we are your team.
As a business owner, it can be very time consuming to manage your finances on top of your day-to-day responsibilities. At Preferred Accounting, we have QuickBooks Pro Advisors that are trained to use the QuickBooks software to its full potential and allows you to return your focus on your business goals. Our services include:
- QuickBooks Set-up: We can walk you through the process of setting up a new QuickBooks account to make sure you have the right accounts that are relevant to your business.
- General Ledger: Our team can enter data from your checking accounts and credit cards into QuickBooks and run the reports you need for end of year analysis, profit & loss, and taxes.
- Bank Reconciliations: Through thorough data entry we will reconcile and credit card statements to ensure you have an accurate understanding of your business.
- Training: We currently offer individual and personalized QuickBooks training by appointment. Our QuickBooks Pro Advisor can schedule a time to meet with you and answer your questions, help you set up a new QuickBooks account, or manage a current account.
- QuickBooks cleanup: If you have been managing your own books and need a second pair of eyes to make sure they are correct, our Pro Advisor will go through your QuickBooks account and fix any problems they may find.
- QuickBooks Support: Our team can also offer minor support as needed to help you manage your business to its fullest potential.
- Financial Statements including:
- Profit & Loss Statements
- Balance Sheets
- Cash Flow Statements
Have a business idea? We take the guesswork out of how to get started and support you as you grow.
BUSINESS SET UP
Starting a business can be overwhelming. By choosing to work with Preferred Accoutning, you know you are in good hands. Our team has years of experience creating LLCs and Corporations and will walk you, step by step, through the online process and make sure your business gets set up correctly.
Along with setting up your business with the state and federal governments, we can be there to guide you through:
- Managing Financials
- Creating the right business for tax purposes
- Preparing a business tax return.
As a business owner you have financial goals and objectives in mind. The team at Preferred Accounting can help you achieve your goals and reach new ones by helping you identify your businesses’ weak areas that may be affecting growth. We will meet with you to define your business goals, create a plan, and help your business grow into your dream company.
Our business consulting services include:
- Tax planning
- End of year analysis
- Financial planning
- Company valuations
Payroll is complex.
Let us be on your team to minimize stress and remove the guess work.
Owning your own business is enough work, adding more taxes and salaries into the mix and you can easily feel overwhelmed and unprepared in uncharted waters. Our payroll team is here to help you stay on track so you never miss a pay period by setting a customized fee schedule, scheduling your payments of state and federal payroll liabilities, and checking withholding are appropriate for your yearly income.
Our team works closely with you to understand what you need to pay and when. With your help we can handle everything from set-up, payments, reporting, etc. to ensure you are following the laws.
We can run payroll on a weekly, biweekly, semimonthly, monthly, or quarterly schedule depending on your needs.