QuickBooks and Bookkeeping
It can be difficult and time consuming for a business owner to manage their finances on top of their day to day responsibilities. With bookkeeping services from Preferred Accounting we can take the responsibility from your shoulders to give time back to business owners and help you achieve your version of success.
QuickBooks Services Include:
- QuickBooks Set-up: We can walk you through the process of setting up a new QuickBooks account to make sure you have the right accounts that are relevant to your business.
- General Ledger: Our team can enter data from your checking accounts and credit cards into QuickBooks and run the reports you need for end of year analysis, profit & loss, and taxes.
- Bank Reconciliations: Through thorough data entry we will reconcile and credit card statements to ensure you have an accurate understanding of your business.
- Training: We currently offer individual and personalized QuickBooks training by appointment. Our QuickBooks Pro Advisor can schedule a time to meet with you and answer your questions, help you set up a new QuickBooks account, or manage a current account.
- QuickBooks cleanup: If you have been managing your own books and need a second pair of eyes to make sure they are correct, our Pro Advisor will go through your QuickBooks account and fix any problems they may find.
- QuickBooks Support: Our team can also offer minor support as needed to help you manage your business to its fullest potential.
- Financial Statements: These include:
- Profit & Loss Statements
- Balance Sheets
- Cash Flow Statements
- For more information, including pricing, please call the office at (801)365-0945 and ask to speak with Jennifer about scheduling a meeting.